Phlebotomy: The Order of Veins

healthcare-heroes-i-phlebotomists.jpg

Preparing phlebotomy trainees for their state exam and training them with a right understanding of CLEA, CLSI, OSHA and HIPPA treatments.

PhlebotomySolutions.org

Top 10 Phlebotomy Schools

12 Comments »

1. Tony crenshaw May 7, 2019 at 5:47 pm -

yhank you

2. WhatAWorld June 3, 2019 at 4:43 pm -

The vampire looming in the background 🀣 πŸ‘Œ

3. Asma Haque July 4, 2019 at 1:38 am -

I am a beginner and really bad at phlebotomy but trying to work it out, and often can't manage do draw adequate amount of blood. Good to know now I can also puncture and artery.

4. Monika Jatti November 5, 2019 at 5:42 pm -

AWESOME VIDEO… thank you so much for being so detailed.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

5. concept Trick Hub January 7, 2020 at 8:35 am -

Thanks man.

6. Intuitive Psychic January 13, 2020 at 10:51 pm -

This helped a lot thanks. Started class 2 weeks ago so far so good just hate the fact that the teacter came back after a year of being out I'm studing notes n reading the book Idk what else to do I wanna make sure i pass on the first try 😊 any recommendations would help thanks again

7. xdhitalks January 18, 2020 at 11:43 pm -

what happens if it hit the nerve ? Will it be heal ?

8. Mario Desalo February 14, 2020 at 9:14 am -

make sure you apply a pressure dressing. If you have a good vein, ideally you would like to use it again in a few days. bruising because of blood leaking through will render that good vein useless for many days or more. So take care of it.

9. Janet Sadeghi February 17, 2020 at 2:13 am -

I'm a little confused. You said don't ever use the wrist area or back of hand to draw, then you say to do it if Basilic is your only choice. Can you please clarify?

10. Retta L September 11, 2020 at 1:49 pm -

I like the explanation. I just started classes and we are gonna start drawing on each other our 3rd day of class. I just don’t wanna hurt anybody. Lol

11. yemmsy Olanipekun September 19, 2020 at 7:58 pm -

12. Youssef Ghattas October 13, 2020 at 9:07 pm -

I start my phlebotomy course, please I need your advise for what is the best application might help me to understand the anatomy of human body , thank you