- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Phlebotomy accreditation from a certified firm is a plus
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist; 4 years is preferred
- Previous manager experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated management skills and the ability to lead others
- Capability to successfully handle time and prioritize duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Valid chauffeur’s license and great driving record
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Joining our group will supply you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
- Monitor a group of 18 phlebotomists working in Patient Service Centers and/or doctor’s offices in Chesapeake, VA
- Manage client flow, wait times, and inventory levels and info logs
- Screen monthly performance and report any discrepancies as necessary
- Coordinate phlebotomists’ schedules through resourceful and imaginative thinking
- Perform operational tasks such as payroll, monthly schedules and efficiency appraisals
- Partner with Person Resources concerning staff member relations concerns and disciplinary actions
- Hire and train phlebotomists to fill any open positions
- Interact successfully to internal and external consumers consisting of patients, customer office personnel, sales group, logistics and senior management
- Provide extraordinary consumer service to all clients and clients
- Help in the set-up of new Client Service Centers or Client Workplaces
- Offer resolution of any client or customer issues
- Perform, collect and prepare specimens when required
- Travel to additional websites as needed
Monday – Friday, hours vary; turning Saturdays.
In Home Patient Solutions-3100
Lab Corporation of America.
View & Apply.